All missions need to be conducted under an authority. Drone Complier gives you flexibility by allowing you to create custom authorities with their own Job Safety Assessment questions and checklist items.
Creating an Authority
- On the left-side menu, go to Organisation then Auth/Cert.
- Click ADD to create a new authority.
- Give it a name and description and click Create.
- Here you can edit information about the Authority, including who is allowed to approve missions, whether a JSA is required, and if it supports LAANC (US only). You can also make an authority the default one when creating Express Missions.
Adding JSA Questions
- From the Edit Authorisation view, go to the JSA Questions tab. Here you can either add the standard questions from your selected regulatory framework (CASA in Australia or FAA in the US) by clicking Add From Template, or you can add your own custom questions (for instance if you are operating in a different company, or performing a category of operations that requires additional questions) by clicking Add New.
- To add the standard questions, simply click Add From Template, and then Save. Now if you select this authority when creating a mission, the JSA questions will appear.
- You can also add new questions or edit the existing ones.